THE GOOD COPY OF YOUR RESUME IS DUE BEGINNING OF CLASS ON THURSDAY, OCT. 7th.
- Peer Review x 4 people using the checklist provided
- Edit, edit, edit!
- Hand in the good copy on TEAMS along with your completed peer review form.
- Upload the GOOD copy of your resume to your Evidence & Artifacts page on your website.
guidelines for writing your resume
word choice matters
- Students selected a type of job that they will be specifically applying for
- The expectation is to find a company in Langley that provides that type of work (using Google), and address the cover letter to the owner of that company.
- Letters SHOULD NOT be addressed to "Dear Sir/Madam" or "Dear Hiring Manager." This reflects poorly on the applicant and reveals that they did not take the time to properly research the company.
- Hand in on TEAMS
- Upload GOOD COPY that has been proof-read and edited to Evidence & Artifacts tab on your website.