What you are able to do once you turn 18
- Get a credit card (19 in BC)
- Make your own decisions by law
Discussed responsibilities. For example, how many students currently:
- Pay your own car insurance?
- Pay for your own clothes?
- Make your bed everyday?
- Help with cooking?
- Grocery shopping?
- Cleaning the house?
- Have saved or are saving for a car/university/travel/moving out
What skills you need to be successful in:
- A job
- At school
- In life
- Brief discussion on hard and soft skills and how they are used to determine your strengths and areas of growth.