- A fillable form has been uploaded to TEAMS for students to complete.
- A minimum of SIX academic sources must be used.
- Information must be summarized in student's own language and NOT COPIED AND PASTED from the article.
- A copy of the literature review will be uploaded by the student to their "Evidence & Artifacts" page of their website.
- Due Date: Monday, October 4th
As part of your Capstone research, you will be responsible for accessing academic peer-reviewed sources, completing a literature review and providing a properly cited (APA 7) reference list.
Gathering Academic Research
Mr. Beaudry, our librarian, came in to talk to our class today about how to use Boolean search terms, how to access JSTOR, GALE and EBSCO Databases to retrieve academic sources.
Literature Research Review